Uqi is a simple phoenix server that allows anyone who knows the password to upload files.
To start your Phoenix server:
- Install dependencies with
- Start Phoenix endpoint with
Now you can visit
localhost:4000 from your
Ready to run in production? Export the following environment variables:
- UQI_PASSWORD: the password that allows one to upload
- UQI_UPLOAD: the directory where files will be saved
- UQI_SMTP: the address of a SMPT server used to send notifications
- UQI_EMAIL: the address that receives the notifications
- PLUG_TMPDIR: an accessible directory for storing temporary files
and check the phoenix deployment guide.
Nginx and Systemd configs are included for reference.